S1 & T5 EARPHONES WARRANTY
(Applies to S1 True Wireless, S1 True Wireless With Charging Pad, T5M, T5 Sport, T5 Neckband, And T5 True Wireless)
Klipsch Group, Inc., (KGI), 3502 Woodview Trace, Suite 200, Indianapolis, Indiana (USA) 46268, warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. Except as limited below, if this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, KGI, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, KGI at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. KGI assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, you must return the product to the dealer from which it was purchased with your original receipt. If return of the product to the dealer from which it was purchased is impossible, you must contact our warranty service number at 1-800-554-7724 to arrange for return of the product to us or in-field destruction of the product at our option, as well as provision of your original receipt to us. Return, repair, and replacement shipping, liability, and cost is the responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- This limited warranty does not cover the failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorized repair, modification, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with KGI’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from Klipsch Group, Inc. or an authorized dealer (See: www.klipsch.com/dealers). ... the limited warranty terminates if the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers this product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a Klipsch authorized installer or dealer.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. KGI’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. KGI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH KGI MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Outside the U.S.
The Warranty on this product shall comply with applicable law when sold to a consumer outside of the United States. To obtain any applicable warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased this product, or the distributor that supplied this product.