RCC-112-LCR Mono Real Custom Cinema Speaker
The Klipsch Real Custom Cinema speaker systems are designed to fit most medium to large dedicated home theater or media rooms, for placement behind an acoustically transparent screen in 16:9 or widescreen formats. At just 20.25” deep, each modular bundle includes highly efficient horn-loaded left, center and right channel speakers with either 3” or 1.75” compression drivers, depending on the system, and 15” woofers, and two 18” subwoofers. The Klipsch Real Custom Cinema behind-the-screen speakers are designed and handcrafted in Hope, Arkansas.
Not only do the speakers deliver impactful cinematic experiences, they were designed with the integrator in mind. The process is simple. Determine the screen size and position in the room, order one of three Klipsch part numbers depending on the width of the screen, cut the hole or build out a false wall, place the speakers, connect the wires, and hang the screen over the speakers. The modular false wall design will eliminate light creep behind the screen for a professional audio and visual experience. High performance Klipsch Professional cinema surround speakers or THX Cinema Series speakers are available separately to compliment the Real Custom Cinema behind-the-screen speaker system and complete the surround sound experience.
- An ultra-premium, high performance behind-the-screen LCR/Sub system for 112”-121” wide screens
- 18” high output polyfiber cinema subwoofer drivers
- 15” high output polyfiber cinema woofers
- 3” titanium HF cinema compression drivers
- 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horns
- Modular design ensures full coverage, easy installation, with no light creep
- Premium double braced MDF construction with high impact textured black finish